Covid 19 Protocols
Knox Little athletics Centre is committed to the health and safety of all our athletes, families, officials, coaches and our volunteers. As part of the return to community sport in Victoria, Knox LAC has implemented Covid 19 protocols in line with that issued by the Victorian Government and Little Athletics Victoria.
These will be implemented for all Knox LAC Sanctioned events and training sessions and it is expected that all participants will support and abide by these protocols. The protocols are important to understand and are in place so that Little Athletics can operate in a Covid environment.
Please visit Knox Little Athletics page for further information and updates
Couple of points:
- Entry to venue via the Southern End (Grandstand) – Exit via Turnstile end for competition days
- Entry and exit to venue for training days is via Turnstile end
- Signing in is via a google form and scanning of the QR code located at the entry gate
- Parents and athletes are to remain in their club areas, unless travelling to or escorting an athlete/s to event areas
- There is no spectating within the long/triple jumps areas or at or around shot put
- Hand sanitiser will be available for athletes to use at each event. Athletes will need to sanitise before and upon completion of the event.
- Equipment such as shot-puts, discuses, javelins, hurdles, start blocks will be sanitised before and after competition.
- Athletes will be grouped in 10 per group. Each group will compete and finish before the next group will start.
- Groups will be kept apart at event including track start and finish areas.
- Face masks must be worn by all who are 12 and over. You must bring your own masks. The centre will not be supplying masks. Anyone refusing to wear a mask (unless competing) will be asked to leave the venue unless you have lawful reason no to wear one.
- Social distancing will be in place at all times including at club locations around the track.